Kubota BX1880, BX2380 & BX2680 Tractor Cab
The only Kubota BX80 Series Cab That Can Be Installed
or removed In under 30 minutes!
Shown with black color.
Shown with standard top and bottom (non-opening) polycarbonate door windows.
Shown with *optional aluminum frame safety glass top (sliding) and bottom (non-sliding) door windows.*
KUBOTA BX1880, BX2380 & BX2680 TRACTOR STEEL CAB ENCLOSURE
Starts at $4,500.00 USD
CALL TO ORder: 920-731-2555
BRAND NEW CAB FOR KUBOTA BX2380 SPECIFICATIONS:
- Standard Cab comes in either color: Kubota Orange or Black
- Simple 8 component assembly
- Safety glass front windshield
- Pin-hinged doors for easy removal in seconds
- Standard non-opening polycarbonate door windows
- 12-volt electric wiper
- This cab weighs approximately 285 lbs.
- Aluminum frame safety glass top (sliding) and bottom (non-sliding) door windows (add-on for $1,200)
- 28,000 BTU Water Heater With High-Speed Blower. Comes pre-wired. Also comes with hoses and shut off valves/fittings already connected to the heater, which allows for easy install to the motor (Add-on for $1,200)
- 4 Corner Roof Lights System. Comes pre-wired. (Add-on for $775)
*This cab fits the following Kubota tractors: BX1880, BX2380 & BX2680. *
KUBOTA BX2380 CAB INSTALLATION
- The only Kubota cab that can be fully installed in under 30 minutes in today’s market. Easy on, easy off, just what you want.
- After the original install, the complete cab can be removed or re-installed in under 15 minutes.
- Stores easily in your garage, in eight separate parts.
- Our cabs are not ROPS certified.
KUBOTA BX2380 CAB PHOTO GALLERY
*Shown with optional Aluminum frame safety glass top (sliding) and bottom (non-sliding) door windows.*